It's that time again - Mini Shoots!
And Spring mini's are BEAUTIFUL. With gentle light and warmer days, they're perfect for your family photographs! Ideal for joyful & vibrant family portraits - exactly what I offer. But they are limited and they do sell out! Not sure if they're right for you? Well read on and they might well be if you relate to the following:
1. You aren't quite sure if you want a full family shoot, and want to try it out first.
2. You want to have a few, beautiful updated family prints for the wall.
3. You love a quick shoot, painless for the little ones (and the Dads!) - and you're happy to have them outside, rather than based in your family home.
4. You just love having you and your family photographed together!
If any of those sound like you, then read on and hopefully we can get you all in front of the camera this Spring!
If you're new to the world of professional photography, Mini Sessions are the ideal time to dip your toes in and get a taster, but more importantly they are a time to get some beautiful photographs in your hands of the people you love the most.
And when I say in your hands, that's what I mean! It's about something tangible, and following your shoot, you'll receive 3 x professionally printed and matted images ready to be framed and hung on your wall.
Unfortunately I am unable to accommodate anyone that turns up on the day without a booking - so I highly recommended to book early to avoid missing out. There are only 7 spots available in total. Read below for the full ins-and-outs and how to reserve your Summer Mini Shoot!
Saturday 11th May 2019.
The following time slots are open:
Saturday 11th May: 11am, 11.35am, 12:10pm, 12:45pm, 1:20pm, 2pm and 2.35pm.
The location will be in the beautiful gardens of Gunnersbury Park in West London. The actual location inside the grounds will be sent to you via email following your booking. Gunnersbury Park is great, large park full of beautiful trees, wild plants and flowers - a real gem in London! Easy to reach by car, bike or tube/bus or even walking distance from some parts of Chiswick, Gunnersbury, Kew, Ealing, Brentford and Acton. Plus there's a sweet, new cafe to relax in afterwards, a pond of ducks & swans, a child playpark, old buildings and even secret gardens to explore!
What is included?
- A short questionnaire, emailed to you, to get to know a little about you and your family.
- A detailed PDF document full of information on what to expect & what to wear.
- A picnic area with snacks to relax before your shoot slot is ready.
- A 25 minute family shoot.
- An online gallery with at least 15 beautiful, edited images, accessible for two weeks, with the option to purchase additional prints, wall art & digital files.
- Your choice of 3 x quality, fine art matted prints in either 6x8in or 8x10in with the 3 x matching high resolution files.
- All you images as web-size downloads to share with your family & friends.
£125 per slot and includes all that loveliness mentioned above!
You can also choose to upgrade to a full digital or print package before and on the day at a discounted rate - which will be explained in your PDF when you book. You are also able to purchase additional prints and products through your online gallery following the shoot, which is accessible for two weeks.
How do I book?
The full shoot price of £125 is needed to confirm your Mini Shoot. You can book by completing the enquiry form below and I will be back in touch ASAP to confirm if your desired spot is still available, process they payment and send you the contract.
What happens next?
Once you've booked, paid and signed your contract, I will send you a PDF explaining your Mini Shoot, detailed directions as well as what to wear and expect on the day. You will also receive the Digital & Print Package offer which is only available for Mini Shoots, and offered at a discount if booked before or on the day of your Spring Mini Shoot.
But what if it rains?
This is a legitimate worry in the UK! If it is incredibly awful weather that will impact the shoot - and the results - I may have to take the decision to postpone to another weekend. In this case, it will be the following weekend - Saturday 18th May. If that weekend too is rainy, you will then get the choice of a refund or putting the cost towards one of my full photography collections.
Because Mini Sessions are available on a limited basis, all Mini Session bookings are final and non-refundable. They cannot be rescheduled to a new date or time if you are unable to attend. However, you are welcome to gift or re-sell it to a friend or family member.